Sexy Knickers

Saturday, February 14, 2009


I have a thing for gorgeous underwear. In fact I have drawers full of them, some cute n sassy, others deeply sexy and vamp-ish. No grey, over-washed bra's & knickers for me, nope sexy knickers are the secret to feeling great even on days where, well, you don't feel on top of your game. Pop on a set of gorgeous matching underwear in the morning and I feel like I could rule the world! (and better yet, no one even knows) I thought I would share my favourites with you......

6 comments:

Mike said...

Very nice!, Thanks for sharing!I always try and teach my kids that sharing is a good thing to do, although I don't think I will be using this particular instance as an example...but again, very nice

Ms. Inconspicuous said...

Oooh, I completely understand that feeling. And those are certainly lovely undies. :)

Anonymous said...

You wear them very well ! Sexy !

Petal said...

Mike, Ms. I & Me, thank you for your lovely comments, these are now known as my lucky knickers as I managed to pull in them today!

Jeff said...

Great self pic...the knickers are mighty sexy as well.

Certainly hope to see more of your collection.

Anonymous said...

Doesn't it suck that middleage woman like us get the bumps and ridges on our thighs? God I hate that, that is where the younger girls have it over us. Our men don't mind much, do they, they like the steady diet of pussy too much! LOL

 
◄Design by Pocket