Make me...

Saturday, April 17, 2010

....I was enjoying the moment. The sensations. Me on top of you, sliding your hard cock between my pussy lips. Teasing my clit with you. Your hands on my waist, urging me back and forth. My head down, hair swaying with the rhythm of the moment.

'Climb on my cock Babe, I want to be inside you'

I raised my head and looked you in the eye with an evil grin on my face.

'Make me...'

The next moment I find myself over your lap, face pressed hard down onto the mattress. Your hand spanking my arse none too gently. It happened so fast, I barely had time to squeal in surprise. After several more hard slaps you stopped. I raised my head off the mattress and look at you in complete shock.

'Now back to my cock...'

With a wee smile, I couldn't help but comply with your wish....

A huge thanks to Kimberly for organising this months 'May I seduce you'. Make sure you go and check out these other wonderful bloggers to see their take on this months tag line.

Spring Flower
Ms Scarlett
Panserbjorn
Adulterous Letch
The Duchess
 

10 comments:

PHV said...

Nice vignette.

bdenied said...

oh you are so naughty.....I wish I was in your part of the world

Anonymous said...

Oh I like the challenging "make me" twist!!!

Cala Gray said...

Hahah sometimes it makes you wonder if you should have said those two little words to begin with.;)

Another Suburban Mom said...

Sexy story there!

Ms Scarlett said...

Love it!! Very hot!

Kimberly said...

Love it!

Topaz said...

Nothing like a few good whacks to bring a girl in line :-)

The Duchess said...

Oooh - I did enjoy this!

The Panserbjørne said...

There does seem to be rather a preponderance of naughty girls out there in this month's entry, doesn't there? But naughty girls ALWAYS have more fun, I think.

Enjoyed this one! Thanks for contributing.

-- PB

 
◄Design by Pocket