Meeting Mr Big

Thursday, April 9, 2009

Now before you all start wondering about where Mr Big came from, he is John from this post. I just don't like calling him John, it makes me sound like I charge for my services and I don't! [Although with the current recessionary pressure.....nah!]

Anyway! Mr Big informed me that he was staying in a motel in a town very close by on business for a week. Now I don't know about you, but when the opportunity to test drive a new lover in circumstances involving more than a quick one hour encounter arise, it really is a too good an opportunity to miss! So I duly organised my alibi and an evening pass and set off to see Mr Big.

On arrival, he offered me a glass of wine and suggested a dip in the spa [hot tub for all you northerners] and not being a particularly shy kinda girl I quickly whipped off my gear, grabbed my glass of wine and piled in. We sat and chatted about this and that while we indulged in some accidental touching, which led to some deliberate touching, which led to some pretty damn hot kissing. Eventually he murmured that we should perhaps take this inside, I did not disagree!

So we towelled off and climbed into bed and resumed kissing, stroking and generally getting the feel for each others bodies. While kissing me he ran his hand down over my chest, pausing to play with my nipples before sliding on down to tease my clit with his fingers. After a short while he replaced teasing my clit with his fingers to teasing it with his cock and that is when I got the impression that maybe Mr Big was well, big all over!

Now I must confess, that up until this point, I hadn't looked, nope not even a peek nor a grope when he was nekkid. I had just assumed that he, being male was in possession of cock and said cock would be, well average. There was nothing for it, a trip south of the border was needed! So I rolled him onto his back, straddled him and starting with his lips, kissed and licked my way down his body until I got to where I wanted to be.

Yup, suspicion confirmed, the man was big! Well, a hell of a lot bigger than I had ever had before [based on my limited experience of such things] Now I'm not one to turn down a challenge and while I was there I thought it was only polite to have a wee play, rude not to really! So with cock in hand I flicked my tongue over the head before licking up and down his shaft with my warm tongue, then blowing very lightly over the wet I had created. With him moaning in encouragement, I took him into my mouth and started to suck gently and swirl my tongue around. After a few minutes of this, his hand came down, grabbed my hair and hauled me back up his body so he could give me a very hard kiss.

Once again I found myself straddling his hips so I started rocking back and forth, sliding his cock between my pussy lips, using him to tease myself. He sat up and leant me back and took a nipple into his mouth, flicking the hard peak with his tongue before sucking with just enough force to send shivers coursing down my spine and an added flood of heat between my legs. I raised myself up and lowered myself on to him, very slowly, easing in a inch at a time until I was completely and utterly impaled on his cock.

He grabbed my hips and lifted me up slightly and started thrusting, hard and fast, creating a sensation that I don't think I have ever felt before, the speed and the fullness was just mind blowing! Suddenly he stopped and with a slap on my ass he tells me to roll off, who am I to argue and the next minute I find myself flat on my back with a foot tucked over each of his shoulders and him sliding back into me. He watches my face intently as he stretches me open again and thrusts deeply into me once more.

Not nearly satisfied enough with this position he orders me onto all fours on the edge of the bed. Happily I comply and once again I feel him filling me up. He slaps me on the ass and whispers in my ear.

"Does that feel good?"

I nod and give a wee moan in reply.

Another slap to the ass, harder this time. " I didn't hear you"

Oh boy, I see where this is going, with an evil little grin on my face, I say nothing. His hand comes down again, I grunt in reply. And again his hand comes down and reddens my ass some more. "Oh fuck, so good....fuck me harder"

He continues to fuck me in a slow, lazy kind of way. He leans forward puts his hand on my shoulder to stop me from moving and starts whispering in my ear, pure and utter filth, all the really dirty things he wants to do with me. My knees are trembling and I'm trying so hard to get him to move faster, fuck me harder, deeper, anything.....I just need more!

His thumb slips in my ass and my ability to think goes completely out the window, I'm in that space. Eventually he relents and drives himself into me, hard, fast in a frenzy of motion that end in him cumming with one final deep thrust.

So there I am, head resting on the bed, on my knees with my ass in the air, trying to somehow recover when I feel his tongue run along the edge of my pussy lips and over my clit. He rhythmically starts licking my clit, pausing every so often to suck into his mouth. I can feel my own orgasm building. I push myself back into his face, urging him on. He slips a finger in my pussy, I moan. He slips another in my ass and that is enough to push me over the edge.

He wraps me in his arms and we lay there. And we kiss and talk. The man has me sussed and I can't wait until next time!

10 comments:

Mr Me said...

That was very hot! almost wish i was there watching.

hell, i wish i was watching.

Kimberly said...

NICE! And you are right, it would have been rude not to have a wee play...:)

d2b said...

Hot reading, really hot!

Anonymous said...

Wow ! Way to go Mr. Big :)

Anonymous said...

dear petal, very erotic story, loved reading it, perhaps you were walking like a cowboy for a bit after..
my best to you-
jonathon

Anonymous said...

I love "big" surprises. They are soooo worth it. ;-) Great post!

CW

Confessor X said...

Good things cum in big packages too ;)

Hot post sweetie, love it love it love it!!!

The Duchess said...

Great post.

Anonymous said...

Hate it when they fuck in that "slow, lazy kind of way", but love it when they lick my pussy even after they have cum!

Riff Dog said...

Oh, this is really, really nice! And I love the "I didn't hear you," part.

 
◄Design by Pocket