Yet another catch up post...

Monday, June 7, 2010

You know, I feel like all I do on this blog is pop up HNT's (sporadically) and write catch up posts. I really need to get my shit together and start writing some decent stuff. And I do have decent stuff to write about! Anyway, back to the catch up....

If you look around, you may notice a few subtle changes. I went through a moment of thinking I was going to start afresh, or maybe change the name of the blog, or maybe even just can it altogether. In the end I decided that, well I like the name, I didn't really want to start afresh and I love writing too much to get rid of it. Besides, my history is what makes me, well me. It stays along with the blog. But I have had fun makes some changes and adding some new bits.

Last weekend The H and I went away for a fantastic weekend away together. We had a blast spending time together without the kids around and the stress of work. Two whole days of just us....bliss! Of course we couldn't resist the opportunity to spend two nights exploring the swingers club that we visited last time we were up there for our wedding anniversary. On the first night, we boldly and bravely swapped with another couple! Interesting experience and not without its own wee speed bump afterwards, but never-the-less, very exciting! The second night was more about hanging out, meeting new people, reacquainting ourselves with ones we had met the night before and watching....oh I do love watching, I'm such a voyeur!

Unfortunately we didn't get the chance to take heaps of awesome pictures for upcoming HNT's, we were ummm distracted by other stuff...and talking about pictures, we have been offered an opportunity to have a free 3 - 4 hour photo shoot with a professional photographer, free because he wants to expand his portfolio using 'real' people....the catch? doing it naked and getting naughty with each other at the same time. Out of curiosity....how many of you out there would do this? I would be interested to know if you would??

That pretty much covers the 'catch up' I have a few other bits and pieces of news but I don't want to spoil posts before I even write them!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Yummy mummy indeed!

The Panserbjørne said...

I actually prefer the new design; it's much easier on the eyes and makes it lots simpler to read. Which can't help but be a good thing. :)

-- PB

Dewey's System said...

I think you should do the photo-shoot. You'll want to have full control of the photos though. Sign some kind of contract. Of course there will be lots taken that you may not like, but a few gems would make the whole thing worth it. For years to come I'd say. :)

 
◄Design by Pocket