Mr Big comes to town....

Friday, May 29, 2009

So rather stupidly or smartly, depending on your perspective, I emailed Mr Big a copy of the 'Fantasy fuck'. If you need to refresh your memory it can be found here. He let me know that he was going to be spending the night in my town and would I love to catch up? Hell yes! Then, that afternoon I got this text:

You will wear only a black coat and heels. With either a butt plug or anal beads inserted. Bring a vib.

Gulp! Well as you can guess, the evening pretty much followed the 'Fantasy fuck'. I have the bruises to prove it, oh and the pictures in my inbox as well!

Yeah, your right.......it would be rude not to share.....enjoy!

[ Picture now removed to protect the innocent and not so innocent :o) ]


16 comments:

Kimberly said...

Oh. My. God. I will immediately be sending such emails (perhaps of your fantasy fuck scenario) to all men of my acquaintance. Lucky, lucky girl!!

Anonymous said...

well by god go mr big!

PhoneFunGuy said...

Nothing like turning a factasy into a reality!!

PhoneFunGuy said...

Even better when it's a *fantasy*!!

Topaz said...

If this is what can result from our group posts, then I'm in for life! ;-)

And I second SouthernGirl's comment!

Champagne and Benzedrine said...

Oh WOW! What a picture - and even better after reading the Fantasy Fuck post and getting a mental image to compare it to. AWESOME!

Thank you for sharing!

Riff Dog said...

So glad that you're not rude. ;-)

In honor of his visit, I reread the fantasy post. Wow! What an evening that must have been!

Speedy1999.2009 said...

You can only hope and breath that all your fantasies may and will cum true - lol

Anonymous said...

Love the bit of color that was added to your ass...wonder how? ;-)

Confessor X said...

Damn damn damn!! Great post and fucking hot pic!!!

Kevin Lomax said...

Hmm, looks as if Mr. Big has taken you rudely!

Anonymous said...

lucky you

Get8More said...

OOOHHHHHHHHHHH - SEXY!!!

Hubman said...

Woohoo!!!! Go Mr Big!

Anonymous said...

I love it! Great pic, by the way.

Cheers,

CW

Anonymous said...

Ahh, a few lines, the back-story and one fantastically explicit horny pic...Well thats all I needed, mmm!

 
◄Design by Pocket